Well, I was on the last knit row and then the bind off, but something looked kind of strange. The bind off looked nothing like the cast on, it was the total opposite. The cast on had a V shape to it while the bind off had an arrow shape at the end. This is when I really looked at the whole scarf. I laid it out and this is what I discovered.
Can you see it? At some point I missed a row and just kept knitting. I had no idea that this had happened. I was so disappointed and just really upset. I ended up doing this. To the frog pond!

I really do like the pattern and may knit it again, but for now I don't even want to look at it. :(
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment