I'm still knitting and buying stuff. This is my most recent purchase.
I ordered from KnitPicks. I needed some yarn for a hat but also bought books on sale. I've been wanting to knit a sweater or cardigan for a long time so I thought these would help get me started. At first I thought I would knit the Indigo Playmate Jacket from the Custom Knits book by Wendy Bernard. I ordered 29 in size 7 circular needles from Amazon but unfortunately I received size 8 needles. I was kind of disappointed so I decided to go with a different pattern. The next pattern I thought I would knit was the Rocky Coast Cardigan from the Coastal Knit book. I think the pattern was a little advanced for me, so I went with Top-Down Raglan Cardi instead. Knitting this has been good so far. I'm knitting with Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool. I thought I would go with inexpensive yarn for my first cardigan. The yarn is not bad, but what do I know I have not bought any expensive yarn yet. Give me time. I'm just afraid when I buy really nice yarn I'll be hooked, and become a yarn snob.
No comments:
Post a Comment