

After ten years I bought living room furniture!
When we first moved into our house my husband had to go on workers comp. He died after five years on work comp. He passed away five years ago, so that makes ten years. The kick in the butt is because my youngest daughter asked if her boyfriend's family could spend Thanksgiving at our house. My first thought was how embarrassing, the living room is empty. The dining room is in the same space so we would have been looking at a cold empty room. So I thought now is the time. It was not an easy task for me. The space is a lot smaller than it looked. There was no way I would have been able to put a full size couch, so I got a love seat and a chair and a half with an ottoman. My daughter helped pick it out because I have absolutely no taste. I need to jazz it up with some lamps an end table, window treatments, some art on the walls, and all will be good. Oh by the way I have a family room that is fully furnished, that is where we spend all our time.
No comments:
Post a Comment